Assem is a Counsel at Construction & Infrastructure, Transport & Telecom, IT & Media Group.
Working with international and domestic clients, as a result, Assem has a unique ability to manage multidisciplinary assignments and pilot complex challenges.
Assem has experience in undertaking and supervising work for domestic and multinational corporations, funds, manufacturers and suppliers, including China Railway Construction Corporation, China Water and Electric Corporation, Samsung Engineering, Citic Construction, OTIS Lift, Huawei, TeliaSonera, etc.
Construction & Infrastructure
Transport & Telecom
IT & Media
2011 MBA – Moscow State University
2002 BA (Hons) – Karaganda State University, Law
- Russian (fluent)
- Kazakh (fluent)
Chinese (elementary spoken)
Advising a large construction company headquartered in China on corporate, commercial and other legal matters related to its investments in Kazakhstan;
- Advising a world leading manufacturer of lifting equipment headquartered in USA, in connection with its implementation in construction of Abu-Dhabi plaza in Astana, Kazakhstan, including advising on commercial agreements, corporate and labor matters;
- Advising large construction company headquartered in China in connection with its M&A transactions in Kazakhstan;
- Advising a large water and electric company headquartered in China on its M&A transactions in Kazakhstan;
- Advising (as Kazakh local counsel) one of the largest construction companies headquartered in Turkey in connection with acquisition of Kazakhstani construction company for participation in a major project in Almaty, Kazakhstan;
- Advising (as Kazakh legal counsel) a world leading telecommunication company in connection with potential acquisition of a local telecom company, including legal due diligence and advising on anti-trust implications and regulatory approvals for acquisition;
- Advising a telecom company headquartered in China in connection with establishing their legal presence in Kazakhstan, including licensing, corporate structuring and acquisition of assets;
- Advising a large telecom company producer of telecommunication equipment headquartered in China in connection with obtaining permits for radio electronic equipment and operating on certain high frequencies.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
On 5 October 2017, the International Investment Forum - "Almaty Invest" - was held. The Forum platform annually incorporate about 500 high-ranking participants.
During the seminar, Assem Tnalina, Senior Lawyer of GRATA International, commented on investment and business opportunities in Kazakhstan, including corporate and tax regulations and work permits.
On 26 August 2016, GRATA International team took part in a working experience exchange meeting of the National Business Council of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
This Article is intended to bring attention of construction companies considering entering the construction market in Kazakhstan to general provisions of Kazakh law regulating licensing of construction and design activities.
On 8 June 2015, in Almaty there was a business meeting of representatives of Malaysian and Kazakhstani oil-and-gas companies.
Development in the ICT sector is one of the top priorities of the Kazakh government.
GRATA Law Firm was represented at the event by: Tlek Baigabulov – Senior Partner, Akhmetzhan Abdullayev – Senior Partner, Almat Daumov – Partner, Shakhrukh Usmanov – Partner, Aizhan Mukhammad – Counsel, Bolat Assylkhanov – Senior Lawyer and Assem Tnalina – Lawyer.
On 10 June there was a seminar on wood sales and investments arranged in Almaty. On 13 June, in Astana, the Business Forum, as part of the Mission. The Damu Fund acted as a partner in for the organization of the seminar.
Новости 1 - 8 of 8
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last