Nodir Yuldashev joined the Tashkent office of GRATA International Law Firm in 2008. Currently, Nodir Yuldashev heads our Telecommunications, Transport, Construction and Infrastructure practice.
Prior to joining GRATA International, Nodir Yuldashev was the Head of the legal department at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan. He has considerable experience in the insolvency sector and advised on numerous investment projects related to oil and gas, telecommunications, petrochemical, textile, pharmaceutical and automotive investment projects. In addition to advising clients in Uzbekistan, Nodir Yuldashev has worked on projects in neighbouring countries (including Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Turkmenistan).
Nodir Yuldashev had graduated from the University of Durham (UK) in 2002. Nodir Yuldashev is admitted and continues his legal practice in Uzbekistan since August 2002.
In addition to practising law at GRATA International law firm, Nodir Yuldashev is also an international arbitrator at the Court of International Arbitration under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kazakhstan, as well as an active arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan. He had reviewed over 100 arbitration cases in Uzbekistan until 2014.
- Commercial and contracts
- Tax and customs
Publications and Articles:
- “Getting the Deal Through, “Islamic Finance and Markets 2014, Uzbekistan”.
- “Doing Business 2014,“Resolving Insolvency in Uzbekistan”.
- “Doing Business 2014, “Starting a Business in Uzbekistan”.
- “Doing Business 2014,“Women in Business in Uzbekistan”.
- Lexis Nexis: “Money Laundering, Asset Forfeiture and Recovery and Compliance in Uzbekistan”
- Advising a major Japanese manufacturer on issues related to entering into an EPC contract for construction of LTFT reactor for “Uzbekistan-GTL” JV LLC;
- Advising on applicable construction rules and contractual obligations under an EPC contract for the construction of combined cycle power plant with capacity of 478 MW at Navoi Thermal Power Plant;
- Drafting and negotiating several EPC contracts for supply and construction of gas pumping and compression stations for local oil and gas operators;
- Consulting a European telecommunications company on Uzbek licensing regime in the telecom industry, in particular activities related to designing, constructing, using and providing services on data transfer networks.
- Consulting a multi-national South-Asian telecommunications corporation on issues related to receipt of permission to use certain radio frequencies for the company’s internal purposes.
- Consulting a leading Chinese based telecommunications corporation on issues related to importation, sale and use of certain types of telecommunication equipment by local mobile operators.
- Advising and assisting a European manufacturer on issues related to transit of hazardous (chemical) materials through the territory of Uzbekistan.
- Advising a major European financial institution on the first PPP project for the construction of four medical diagnostic centres in Uzbekistan.
- Advising a group of companies based in Israel, the USA and the UK on tax obligations and emergence of permanent establishment in Uzbekistan in relation to a long-term EPC contract in the telecommunications industry (US$ 40 million project);
- Advising a Spanish train manufacturer on taxation of warranty and repair services provided within Uzbekistan (EURO 18 million project);
- Successful defending of a multinational inspection company in Uzbekistani economic court against state tax authorities in a US$ 3,5mln tax evasion case.
- Successful defending of a state-owned Chinese engineering company in a US$ 700,000 case filed by its Uzbek supplier.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
GRATA International performed exceptionally well in this year’s rankings as its Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan offices were ranked by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2018, confirming GRATA International's dominant position in Central Asia.
GRATA International Uzbekistan contributed to the The Law Review legal guide series - The Technology, Media & Telecommunications Review 2017 with the chapter on Uzbekistan.
This year, the Chambers&Partners held their Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards 2016 ceremony in Singapore on Friday, April 8th 2016.
A new edition of the most authoritative international rating - Chambers&Partners Asia-Pacific Guide 2016 has been published this month.
The judicial system of Uzbekistan belongs to a family of continental legal systems. It consists of specialised courts and is regulated by rules comprehensively codifi ed in written legislative documents, which are easily accessible to citizens and lawyers within and outside of Uzbekistan.
Lawyers of GRATA International, including Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, Partner (Kazakhstan), Assel Kalmagambetova, Senior Lawyer (Kazakhstan) and Nodir Yuldashev, Partner (Uzbekistan) contributed for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Review 2015.
With its population o f 30 million and traditional Islamic roots Uzbekistan is probably one o f the most promising markets for Islamic financing in Central Asia.
The judicial system of Uzbekistan belongs to a family of continental legal systems.
Doing Business 2013 is the 10th in a series of annual reports investigating the regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it.
Chambers Asia Pacific has published the world’s leading guides to the legal profession across the globe since 1990.
It’s the thirteenth edition of Mergers & Acquisitions, which provides international analysis in key areas of law and policy for corporate counsel, cross-border legal practitioners and business people.
Dear colleagues, GRATA Law Firm is glad to present you the chapter 'Uzbekistan' of the 'Getting the Deal Through – Islamic Finance & Markets 2015' guide
The various technology, media and telecommunications industries are treated as strategic industries in Uzbekistan and special attention has been paid to TMT by the government of Uzbekistan in recent years.
07-08 February 2014 in Almaty the 2013 reporting conference of the EURASIAN LAW FIRM «GRATA»
Новости 1 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last