Mr Ziatdinov started his career in 2003. He progressed from advocate associate to the head of tax, at one of the largest law firms in Russia. In the department of corporate tax law for international audit firm Ernst & Young, he participated in tax audits of major Russian and foreign companies. Eldar has an extensive track record of successful challenging tax claims.
As an expert he regularly gives comments in leading journals, newspapers and periodicals dedicated to tax issues.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University), major in International Economy, diploma with honors
- Saratov State Law Academy, major in Law, diploma with honors
- “International Taxation” / Netherlands
- Best outsource consultant 2013 of the National Law Agency
- Winner of the All-Russians Tax Olympiad 2006 arranged by Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Transfer pricing
- Tax support in M&A and investment projects
- Tax consulting
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax burden reduction
- Tax audit
Some of the projects:
- Successfully representing one of the world's largest ceramics manufacturer in the Russian Arbitrazh courts on tax claims relating to deduction of license payments.
- Advising on tax consequences and elaboration of practical recommendations while negotiating the terms of the concessionary agreement concerning levy collection in compensation of damages inflicted by vehicles, with a maximum weight allowance of 12 tons on federal roads.
- At the request of one of the world’s biggest car manufacturers, advising on tax consequences of importation of cars into the territory of the Russian Federations and elaboration of the most tax effective structure.
- Successfully representing one of the Russian largest poly bag producer in the Russian Arbitrazh courts on tax claims relating to deduction of marketing and insurance expenses.
- Advising one of Russia's largest confectionery producer on complex tax issues that arose in the process of VAT reimbursement out of court.
- Successfully representing a Russian construction company that had been at the stage of insolvency over a VAT reimbursement dispute.
- Advising a leading Russian sport goods retail company on various tax issues that arose in the process of the company’s day-to-day activities.
- Tax support in investment projects on construction of commercial real estate in Russia
- Advising the Russian official distributor of German agricultural vehicles on tax issues relating to guarantee repairs.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
GRATA Moscow office representatives Yana Dianova, Director of Corporate and Commercial Law Department, and Eldar Ziatdinov, Director of Tax Law Department, took part as speakers in the seminar "Specifics of Doing Business in CIS countries" on 4 June organized by the Center of Export Support of Moscow City.
On 24 April 2015, in Almaty there has been a workshop titled: 'Kazakhstan - Russia: legal aspects of doing business' held by GRATA Law Firm.
The Federal Law dated 5 May 2014 No. 129-FZ 'On the Introduction of Amendments to Article 90 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (First Part) and Article 16 of the Federal Law 'On Limited Liability Companies', as effective from 5 May 2014, made some changes in the procedure for payment of charter capital of a limited liability company (OOO).
The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 560, dated 6 August 2014, bans or restricts foreign trade transactions involving import to Russia of certain agricultural products.
Dear colleagues, We are pleased to offer you an unofficial translation of the Russian Government's Decree dated 7 August 2014 No. 778 “On Measures to Implement the Presidential Executive Order on Adopting Special Economic Measures to Provide for Security of the Russian Federation” with the list of import banned commodities updated as of 20 August 2014 (enters into force on August 29).
The new amendments to the Russian Tax Code regarding de-offshorisation will enter into force on 1 January 2015.
The seminar covered practical issues and problems of expedited arbitration related to the CIS countries.
Eldar graduated with honours from the MGIMO University, with a degree in global economy and Saratov State Law Academy, with a degree in law.
The event was organised by the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Russian Federation, the Trade Mission of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Russian Federation and GRATA Law Firm.
On 17 July in Cheboksary at the Centre of Export Support of the Chuvash Republic the seminar ‘Ways to effectively conduct business with Kazakhstan. Secrets of Success’ was held.
Новости 1 - 10 of 10
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last