• 公司结构;• 反垄断问题;• 并购尽职调查;• 并购事务法律支持.
• 诉求税务审核结果和税务诉讼;• 企业税收与税收筹划;• 税务尽职调查;• 从国家预算的增值税退税.
• 分销协议，买卖协议，其他协议;• 产品标签和包装提供法律咨询; • 在活动广告上提供咨询;• 经济特区知识产权• 知识产权的预审保护;• 知识产权注册;• 知识产权纠纷在法院代表.
• 在法庭代表公司的利益;• 国际仲裁;• 哈萨克斯坦法院和外国仲裁裁决的判决执行;• 在国家审计法律支持.
• HR文件的审核;• 就业文档的开发;• 在哈萨克斯坦聘用外国劳工提供咨询;• 在国家劳务审计上提供咨询.
• 在海关规定上提供法律意见;• 在海关审核上法律援助;• 海关审计结果诉求，海关诉讼;• 海关尽职调查.
• 基金会发展的文件;• 法人，分支机构和代表处的注册;• 修正基础性文件的国家登记.
• 公司活动许可提供咨询意见;• 获得在工业和贸易领域的许可证;• 许可证的获得／顾问; • 卫生和流行病的要求提供咨询意见; • 成分的食品和非食品项目比率
• 基金和货币监管;• 外商直接投资;• 金融租赁;• 债务重组;• 破产问题.
• 知识产权预审保护;• 知识产权的注册;• 知识产权纠纷在法庭代表.
• 在法庭成功的代表领先的欧洲卡车，巴士和工业发动机制造商的利益，具体在法庭关于对海关的审计结果提出上诉;• 为欧洲农业机械制造商提供关于哈萨克斯坦征税的法律建议;
• Representing one of the largest local producers of agricultural products in the courts of Kazakhstan, including the Supreme Court, in a complex dispute over a distribution contract associated with the improper performance of obligations by the distributor, debt collection and recovery of loss of profit;• 代表哈萨克斯坦生产肉类产品的大公司，与国家当局环保，税务机关争议和损害赔偿的索赔无效等问题提出咨询。.
• 为瑞士电子生产者关于并购的税务方面和公司调查方面提出法律意见;• 为日本电子产品大公司关于知识产权事务提供咨询，特别是对于复制视听作品报酬;• Providing legal support for a debt transfer agreement, share pledge and loan agreements between the largest Kazakhstani bank and a Kazakhstani distribution company engaged in the sale of electronic equipment;• Advising a Swiss producer of systems for surveying and geographical measurement on corporate and tax aspects of M&A;• Advising one of the largest Japanese electronics corporations on IP matters, particularly, regarding remuneration for copying an audiovisual work;• Advising an official dealer of world producers of household and electronic appliances on dividends and remuneration payment when selling interests in the charter capital;• Advising a subsidiary of a large European corporate group on importation of specialized refrigerating equipment to Kazakhstan as well as on income taxation;• Representing the interests of an operator for the development and implementation of automated systems in the field of industrial automation in a civil case appealing against the results of a tender.
• 为俄罗斯零售商在哈萨克斯坦网上购物活动法律方面提出法律意见;• Advising a Russian retailer on legal aspects of online-shopping activity in Kazakhstan.
• 成功的在法庭上包括哈萨克斯坦的最高法院代表跨国消费品公司的利益;• 为欧洲的大的生产快速消费品和建筑材料的公司关于海关监管提出法律意见;• 为一家美国大的生产日用化工公司对商品的标签，包装和标识以及所需的技术证书的要求提出法律建议;• Advising the official dealer of leading FMCG company on tax issues vis a vis creating and operating warehouses;• Advising a large US company producing household chemicals on the requirements for labeling, packaging, and identification of goods as well as required technical certificates;• Advising one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies on labour audit issues as well as on the legality of state withdrawal of labour permits for foreign employees of the company;• Providing full legal support during debt re-adjustment (evaluation of financial and tax risks, preparation and drafting of agreements) for a large international company operating in the consumer goods market;• Advising a local company on the performance of obligations under the equipment and trademarks purchase and sale contract with regard to the stated claims.
• 为一家瑞士制药大公司在哈萨克斯坦设立代表处相关公司和税务问题提供咨询;• Auditing HR documents of representative office of a leading European pharmaceutical company for compliance with the labour legislation of Kazakhstan;• Advising a major international company producing medical systems and medical equipment on the protection of consumer rights;• Advising a large international company that specialises in the production, development and sale of chemical and pharmaceutical products on the inclusion of its products into the State Register of Pharmaceutical Products of the Republic of Kazakhstan;• Providing legal support for the registration of medical equipment for a large European manufacturer of diagnostic and treatment equipment;• Advising a large European pharmaceutical company on taxation of a non-resident's income from a Kazakhstani source;• Advising a large Swiss pharmaceutical company on corporate and tax issues associated with establishing a representative office in Kazakhstan;• Advising a leading European pharmaceutical company on the development of marketing documentation in compliance with legal requirements;• Advising one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies on preferences available to local pharmaceutical manufacturers;• Representing the interests of an international pharmaceutical company in an appeal against an act of a state authority refusing to register a drug;• Advising a leading global pharmaceutical company on the termination of an employment contract with a head of the company's representative office in Kazakhstan.
• 进行了欧洲大的生产陶瓷砖，提取物和加工原料料的公司在义务和经营风险的履行方面项目合同的尽职调查;• Advising a global company providing integrated power solutions for customers in aerospace, marine and energy markets on drafting employment contracts, as well as delivering training for company employees;• Advising the world's largest manufacturer of industrial gas turbines on concluding a debt restructuring agreement as well as on legal risks connected with the assignment of contractual rights to a Kazakhstani company operating in the area of construction and mineral extraction;• Conducting due diligence of project contracts of a large European company producing ceramic tiles, extracts and processing raw materials in terms of the fulfillment of the obligations and business risks;• Representing the subsidiary of the world's largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment in a court of the first instance and in a court of appeal and providing legal support during enforcement proceedings;• Advising the Russian trade and construction company on the execution of a supply contract, including analysis of case law of Kazakhstan and the prospects for judicial settlement of the dispute;• Advising the official distributor of the largest German producer of heavy construction equipment on the legal aspects of construction of residential houses in Kazakhstan;• Advising an exclusive dealer of construction equipment for concrete work on corporate and tax law as well as conducting an assessment of tax and other risks that occurred after the conclusion of a debt waiving agreement.
• 为一家大型公司，专门从事海鲜的出口的提供起草和跟哈萨克斯坦国家有关机关质押协议后续登记的咨询;• Advising one of the world's largest food producers on the return from a foreign bank of corporate funds stolen from the company's account;• Advising one of the world's largest breweries on the licensing and tax aspects of the possibility of the use of secure storage option in the course of product sale; • Advising a large Kazakhstani producer of baby food and confectionery on intellectual property issues associated with the conclusion of trademark license agreement with a large Swiss producer of chocolate goods;• Advising a local producer of soft beverages on corporate and tax issues associated with the merger of two Kazakh entities;• Advising on the licensing process of a large trade company engaged in the sale of alcoholic beverages;• Advising a large European company specialising in export of seafood on the drafting and subsequent registration of a pledge agreement with the relevant state authorities of Kazakhstan;• Conducting corporate due diligence for an international trading company aiming to create a network of restaurants in Almaty;• Representing the interests of a Kazakh company producing and selling tea products in courts of Kazakhstan in a case with a major local bank claiming to recover a debt, achieving the settlement of a dispute and the conclusion of a settlement agreement.
• Advising a large Russian producer of alcoholic beverages, a large Ukrainian producer of alcoholic beverages, a Turkish beer manufacturer and a leading European food producer on mandatory marking of the goods as well as on advertisement requirements according to Uzbek law;• Advising a large Israeli manufacturing company and a large German electronics company on corporate liability for defective products and procedures for calling off defective and hazardous products;• Structuring business relations with local agents, advising on issues related to repatriation of funds from Uzbekistan, dealing with bad debtors, structuring accounts payable for the largest European pharmaceutical companies;• Advising one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies on issues related to repatriation of funds from Uzbekistan and developing internal employment policies for the company's local representative office; • Advising a large Indian pharmaceutical company on legal aspects of representative office activities in Uzbekistan.
• Advising one of the world's largest confectionary producers on the execution of distribution agreement; • Advising one of the world's largest tobacco manufacturers on issues of technical regulation;• Advising one of the largest pharmaceutical companies on the registration of pharmaceutical products;• Advising one of the world leaders of the consumer goods market on the registration of intellectual property rights in the customs registry;• Advising one of the world's largest food companies on the issues of technical regulation;• Advising one of the leading producers of alcoholic beverages on a distribution agreement.Tajikistan• Advising a Russian producer of fat and oil products on antitrust legislation;• Advising one of the world's foremost producers of fine wines on the execution of distribution agreement;• Advising one of the world leaders of the consumer goods market on the registration of intellectual property rights in the customs registry;• Advising one of the world's largest food companies on issues of technical regulation;• Advising one of the largest oil producers on standardization requirements.
• Advising a number of large clothing manufacturers on the conclusion of a franchising agreement with partners; • Advising and successfully representing a distributor of cargo vehicles in the pre-trial settlement of a dispute under a contractor agreement;• Representing a large European automobile manufacturing company regarding the protection of personal data;• Advising regarding inclusion of drugs produced by a large European pharmaceutical company into the State Register of Pharmaceutical Products of the Republic of Azerbaijan;• Providing legal support for the registration of medical equipment for a large European manufacturer of diagnostic and treatment equipment;• Advising a major US pharmaceutical company on various aspects of labour law in the Republic of Azerbaijan; • Advising a large European pharmaceutical company on immigration rules and permission requirements for attracting foreign labour;• Advising a major multinational FMCG company on the compliance of company activity with antimonopoly law, and successfully representing its interests in the antimonopoly authority of Azerbaijan; • Advising a large international FMCG company on carrying out different promotional activities; • Advising a leading European producer of chocolate goods on labeling of products as well as on the protection of intellectual property and the possibility of eliminating violations of IP rights; • Advising a leading confectionary goods producer on corporate, tax and labour law aspects of incorporation of representative office; • Advising an international company - the owner of a large chain of restaurants - on the conclusion of a franchise agreement.
Consumer Goods and Retail
Food Processing Industry
Equipment and Building Materials
104, M. Ospanov Street, Almaty, 050020, Republic of Kazakhstan
+7 727 2445m777
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news
© 1992-2017 GRATA International. All rights reserved